Public Works and Government Services Canada
Symbol of the Government of Canada

Common menu bar links

Frequently Asked Questions

Question 1: There are two places to sign on the 9200 form. Which one do I sign?

Answer: The section "Certified pursuant to subsection 32(1) of the financial administration act" is signed by you the client. The section "Approved for the Minister" is signed by the PWGSC Procurement Officer.

Question 2: Where do I send the 9200 form and required documentation once they have been completed?

Answer: You must email, mail or fax your 9200 form to Central Allocations at:

Place de Portage Phase III
11 Laurier Street
Hull, Quebec
K1A 0S5

Phone 819-956-5156
Fax 819-956-5175

For questions regarding this site contact NCR Software (